Your browser does not support JavaScript. Please open your JavaScript console if the webpage does not function normally
Printer-friendly:
Please press Ctrl + P to print
FontSize:
For IE6 users, please press ALT + V → X → (G) Largest (L) Large (M) Medium (S) Small (A) Smallest to choose the font size.
For IE7(above)/Firefox users, please press Ctrl + (+) enlarge / (-)reduce to change the font size.

From January, 1 2019 onward, the premium rate of Ordinary Insurance in the Labor Insurance will be increased by 0.5%, to 10% of the insured person's monthly insurance salary; in addition, there will be a 1% Employment Insurance premium increase, for a total of 11%

     From January 1, 2019 onward, the premium rate of Ordinary Insurance in the Labor Insurance will be adjusted to 11%. However, since the implementation of the Employment Insurance Act, a 1% reduction is imposed on the Ordinary Insurance premium, according to the insured person's monthly insured salary. In other words, from 2019 onward, the Ordinary Insurance premium in the Labor Insurance will be charged at 10% of the insured person's monthly insured salary.
     「The Table of Grades of Insurance Salary」 for Labor Insurance ,and the Table of Shared Insurance Premium that are applicable from January 1, 2019 onward have been uploaded to the BLI’s website homepage under 〔Labor Insurance »Insured Salary〕 and 〔Labor Insurance »Premium » Related Tables〕. Insured units and insured persons can view and download the tables online.
PreviousFrom January 1, 2019 onward, the monthly basic wage shall be adjusted to NT$23,100. The premium rates of ordinary insurance and occupational accident insurance under the Labor Insurance system for individuals insured through occupational unions or fishermen’s associations are adjusted. For workers with an insurance salary less than NT$23, 100, the BLI shall proactively adjust the insured amount on the same day NextEmployers may enroll retirees rejoining the workforce in occupational accident insurance under the labor insurance program to ensure their rights and interests
Last Update:2019-01-10
TOP BACK