Your browser does not support JavaScript. Please open your JavaScript console if the webpage does not function normally
Please press Ctrl + P to print
For IE6 users, please press ALT + V → X → (G) Largest (L) Large (M) Medium (S) Small (A) Smallest to choose the font size.
For IE7(above)/Firefox users, please press Ctrl + (+) enlarge / (-)reduce to change the font size.
Public Service

1. How can an insured person receive treatment when suffering from an occupational injury or sickness?

In the event that an insured person who suffers from an occupational injury or sickness and needs hospitalization or outpatient treatment, he/she shall bring the “Labor Insurance Occupational Injury or Sickness Outpatient Treatment Form” or “ Labor Insurance Occupational Injury or Sickness Hospitalization Form” completed by the insured unit along with his/her National Health Insurance Program Card and ID or other valid identifications to an National Health Insurance contracted medical institution for treatment. The relevant medical expenses subject to National Health Insurance shall be exempted.

Last Update:2019-08-20