Your browser does not support JavaScript. Please open your JavaScript console if the webpage does not function normally
Please press Ctrl + P to print
For IE6 users, please press ALT + V → X → (G) Largest (L) Large (M) Medium (S) Small (A) Smallest to choose the font size.
For IE7(above)/Firefox users, please press Ctrl + (+) enlarge / (-)reduce to change the font size.
Public Service

3. What should an insured person do if his/her insured unit fails to issue hospitalization/outpatient treatment forms for occupational injury or sickness?

An insured person may request for the forms from the Bureau of Labor Insurance or its subordinate offices. These agencies shall investigate and issue the forms accordingly.

Last Update:2019-08-20