Your browser does not support JavaScript. Please open your JavaScript console if the webpage does not function normally
Please press Ctrl + P to print
For IE6 users, please press ALT + V → X → (G) Largest (L) Large (M) Medium (S) Small (A) Smallest to choose the font size.
For IE7(above)/Firefox users, please press Ctrl + (+) enlarge / (-)reduce to change the font size.
Public Service

6. If an insured person receives treatment under national health insurance at first, can he/she apply for reimbursement?

In the event that an insured person, who receives treatment for an occupational injury or sickness under National Health Insurance at an National Health Insurance Program contracted institutions, is unable to submit the required forms within 10 business days due to reasons that cannot be imputed to the insured person, he/she may file a medical expenses reimbursement form to the Bureau of Labor Insurance for reimbursements within 6 months (5 years for those with special reasons) from the day when receiving outpatient treatment or leaving the hospital.

Last Update:2019-08-20