Your browser does not support JavaScript. Please open your JavaScript console if the webpage does not function normally
Printer-friendly:
Please press Ctrl + P to print
FontSize:
For IE6 users, please press ALT + V → X → (G) Largest (L) Large (M) Medium (S) Small (A) Smallest to choose the font size.
For IE7(above)/Firefox users, please press Ctrl + (+) enlarge / (-)reduce to change the font size.
Business Topic

Insurance Premium Sharing Ratios

  1. Should the insured persons belong to low-income family, the insurance premium shall be fully paid by the competent authorities of the governments.
  2. If the insured persons' income fail to reach a certain standard
    1. When the monthly income per person, that is the amount of total family income divided by the number of the family, for the insured persons fails to reach 1.5 times of the lowest living expense of that specific year and does not exceed 1 time of the average monthly consumption per person in Taiwan area, the insured persons have to pay for 30% of the premium and the competent authority of the municipality government shall pay for the rest 70% of the premium in the municipal cities.
    2. When the monthly income per person, that is the amount of total family income divided by the number of the family, for the insured persons fails to reach 2 times of the lowest living expense of that specific year and does not exceed 1.5 times of the average monthly consumption per person in Taiwan area, the insured persons have to pay for 45% of the premium and the competent authority of the municipality government shall pay for the balance of 55% of the premium in the municipal cities.
  3. Insured persons are qualified for the legally stipulated disabled and with proof
    1. The central competent authority will pay full amount of the premium for the extremely severe or severe disabled insured persons.
    2. The medium disabled insured persons shall pay 30% of the premium and the central competent authority shall pay the remaining 70% of the premium.
    3. The mild disabled insured persons shall pay 45% of the premium; the central competent governments shall pay 55% of the premium.
  4. Other insured persons shall pay 60% of the premium and the central competent authority shall pay for the remaining 40%.
Last Update:2018-11-15
TOP BACK