Your browser does not support JavaScript. Please open your JavaScript console if the webpage does not function normally
Please press Ctrl + P to print
For IE6 users, please press ALT + V → X → (G) Largest (L) Large (M) Medium (S) Small (A) Smallest to choose the font size.
For IE7(above)/Firefox users, please press Ctrl + (+) enlarge / (-)reduce to change the font size.

4. How is old-age benefits applied?

In an insured meets the qualifications of old-age benefits, the following documents should be prepared:

  1. Old-age benefits application form and payment receipt.
  2. For those without household registry in Taiwan, personal identification should be submitted. For example: (1)Valid personal identity documents issued by the government of the Republic of China such as resident certificates, etc.(2)Foreign passport and its Chinese translation. Both the original document and the Chinese translation have to be notarized by the R. O. C. embassies, consulates, representative offices, liaison offices or other bodies authorized by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. The Chinese translation, if not notarized, may be authenticated by the court or by a notary public.
  3. For the insured persons who resign from work that is dangerous, physical hard labor, or work of special character for should enclose extra proof documents for the job they do.
  4. For those who resign after transferred from Armed Force Insurance and Government Employee’s Insurance, proof documents for claiming Dischargment Benefits according to Armed Force Insurance or Old-age Benefits according to Government Employee’s Insurance with the insurance transfer date should be enclosed and prepared with the application.
Last Update:2021-10-20