Your browser does not support JavaScript. Please open your JavaScript console if the webpage does not function normally
Please press Ctrl + P to print
For IE6 users, please press ALT + V → X → (G) Largest (L) Large (M) Medium (S) Small (A) Smallest to choose the font size.
For IE7(above)/Firefox users, please press Ctrl + (+) enlarge / (-)reduce to change the font size.

12. How should commissioned workers and laborers not applicable to the Labor Standard Act contribute labor pension voluntarily? If they are still working and no longer wish to contribute voluntarily, how should they terminate voluntary contribution? In addition, can those over the age of 60 years contribute labor pension?

Commissioned workers and laborers not applicable to the Labor Standard Act are the targets of voluntary contribution in the new labor pension system. When contributing, they should complete the Labor Pension Contribution Application Form. For personal voluntary pension contribution, they must specify the personal contribution rate and date; if their affiliated unit or employer is willing to contribute pension for them, they should specify the contribution rate and date in the employer contribution field on the form and submit the completed form to the Bureau of Labor Insurance (the field, contribution identify "2", should be completed).

Last Update:2019-08-06