Your browser does not support JavaScript. Please open your JavaScript console if the webpage does not function normally
Please press Ctrl + P to print
For IE6 users, please press ALT + V → X → (G) Largest (L) Large (M) Medium (S) Small (A) Smallest to choose the font size.
For IE7(above)/Firefox users, please press Ctrl + (+) enlarge / (-)reduce to change the font size.

17. If an employer wishes to adjust the monthly contribution wage, what kind of forms should be filled out to report the adjustment? What must they pay attention to when reporting the adjustment? When will the adjustment become effective? What forms should be completed if the company employees wish to adjust their personal voluntary contribution? Will the adjustment become effective at the same time as that for adjusting employer's contribution rate? Can a contribution rate be adjusted only twic

  1. In the event of an adjustment in employers' contribution rates, the employer shall file an "Employer's Labor Pension Contribution Rate Adjustment Form." If unit employer's contribution rate for all employees is adjusted, please fill out the Adjustment Form 1. Report Unit Employer Contribution Rate Adjustment field; if the employer's contribution rate for individual labor is adjusted, please fill out the Adjustment Form 2. Report Individual Labor's employer contribution rate fields and fill out the fields individually.
  2. To adjust personal voluntary contribution rate, the contribution rate before and after adjustment should be specified on the Labor Pension Personal Voluntary Contribution Rate Adjustment Table.
  3. Adjustments to employer contribution rate and personal voluntary contribution rate are effective on the first day of the next month after reporting, and these rates could only be adjusted twice a year. It means 1 year period before the adjustment effective date, the adjustment times could not be more than 2. For example, a unit reports an adjustment to contribution rate on January 7, 2011 and the adjustment effective date is February 1, 2011. Hence, for a 1-year period backward from February 1, 2011, between the periods from March 2010 to February 2011, the adjustment to contribution rates could not exceed twice.
Last Update:2019-08-06