Your browser does not support JavaScript. Please open your JavaScript console if the webpage does not function normally
Please press Ctrl + P to print
For IE6 users, please press ALT + V → X → (G) Largest (L) Large (M) Medium (S) Small (A) Smallest to choose the font size.
For IE7(above)/Firefox users, please press Ctrl + (+) enlarge / (-)reduce to change the font size.

18. Under what circumstance should the company report to the Bureau of Labor Insurance regarding changes to basic information? Should changes to telephone number be reported? How should changes be reported? When should the company report changes to employees' basic information?

  1. When changes are made to the name, registered address, postal address, and person in charge of a business unit, application forms must be completed and submitted to the Bureau of Labor Insurance along with proof of changes to ensure the correctness and integrity of the business unit's basic information.
  2. If the company made changes to its telephone number only, it can inform the Bureau in writing or via fax. Alternatively, it can request the Bureau's agent who is responsible for the company's labor pension matters to make such changes.
  3. When the name, birth day and the serial number of national identification card of the laborers are changed, the employer should report the changes to the Bureau of Labor Insurance.


Last Update:2019-08-06