Your browser does not support JavaScript. Please open your JavaScript console if the webpage does not function normally
Please press Ctrl + P to print
For IE6 users, please press ALT + V → X → (G) Largest (L) Large (M) Medium (S) Small (A) Smallest to choose the font size.
For IE7(above)/Firefox users, please press Ctrl + (+) enlarge / (-)reduce to change the font size.

4. How do I apply for a Chunghwa bank card to enquire for labor pension and labor insurance information? Do I need to pay any fees for the card? Can I simultaneously apply for labor protection card and Chunghwa bank card enquiring services?

  1. Laborers holding Chunghwa bank card can bring their National Identification Card and other ID with one's picture for verifying one's identity (e.g., driver's license, National Health IC card) to the post office and sign a consent form for permitting the Bureau of Labor Insurance to provide the laborer's personal labor pension and insurance information to the post office for enquiring and printing. After completing the application procedure, the labor can visit the post office to enquire for and print out such information on the automatic teller machine. This service is completely free of charge.
  2. The Bureau of Labor Insurance in conjunction of the Taiwan Land Bank, E-Sun Bank, Taipei Fubon Bank, Taishin Bank, and First Bank launched the multifunctional card, the "Labor Protection Card," the attribute of which differs from that of the Chunghwa bank card. Therefore, labors can simultaneously apply for the Labor Protection Card and Chunghwa bank card enquiring service.


Last Update:2019-08-06