Your browser does not support JavaScript. Please open your JavaScript console if the webpage does not function normally
Please press Ctrl + P to print
For IE6 users, please press ALT + V → X → (G) Largest (L) Large (M) Medium (S) Small (A) Smallest to choose the font size.
For IE7(above)/Firefox users, please press Ctrl + (+) enlarge / (-)reduce to change the font size.

4. Can foreign spouses participate in National Pension Insurance?

Foreign spouses in principle may not participate in National Pension Insurance but if they already have household registration in the Republic of China and have obtained the National Identification Card, they are the same as nationals. If they meet the requirements for participating in National Pension Insurance, they need to participate in National Pension Insurance.

Last Update:2019-08-20