Your browser does not support JavaScript. Please open your JavaScript console if the webpage does not function normally
Please press Ctrl + P to print
For IE6 users, please press ALT + V → X → (G) Largest (L) Large (M) Medium (S) Small (A) Smallest to choose the font size.
For IE7(above)/Firefox users, please press Ctrl + (+) enlarge / (-)reduce to change the font size.

From 1 January 2013 onward, the premium rate on ordinary accident insurance will be adjusted upwards by 0.5% to 8% of the insured's monthly insured salary; in addition to that is the 1% employment insurance premium for a total of 9%

Pursuant to Article 13, Paragraph 2 of the Labor Insurance Act, the premium rate of the labor insurance scheme on ordinary accidents will be adjusted to 9% from 1 January 2013 onward. In addition, Article 41, Paragraph 2 of the Employment Insurance Act and Notice No. Tai-Lao-0910061906 issued by the Executive Yuan on 27 December 2002 both imposed a 1% reduction to the ordinary accident insurance premium from the date the Employment Insurance Act took effect. In other words, from 1 January 2013 onward, the ordinary accident insurance premium will be charged at 8% of the insured's monthly insured salary; on top of which, a 1% employment insurance premium is also applicable, resulting in a total premium rate of 9%.

PreviousThe Allocation of the Labor Insurance Fund - 2012 December NextNotice by the Council of Labor Affairs, Executive Yuan, regarding the legal implications of Article 30 of the Labor Insurance Act (involving the extension of benefit expiry to 5 years)
Last Update:2013-01-28