Your browser does not support JavaScript. Please open your JavaScript console if the webpage does not function normally
Please press Ctrl + P to print
For IE6 users, please press ALT + V → X → (G) Largest (L) Large (M) Medium (S) Small (A) Smallest to choose the font size.
For IE7(above)/Firefox users, please press Ctrl + (+) enlarge / (-)reduce to change the font size.

15. A married couple (e.g., Mr. X and Mrs. X) both have claimed and received unemployment benefits and they have an underage son who has no work income. Mr. X has already applied for extra dependent benefits for the son, could Mrs. X also apply for the extra benefits?

No, one could not make double claims on the same subject.

Last Update:2016-02-23