Your browser does not support JavaScript. Please open your JavaScript console if the webpage does not function normally
Please press Ctrl + P to print
For IE6 users, please press ALT + V → X → (G) Largest (L) Large (M) Medium (S) Small (A) Smallest to choose the font size.
For IE7(above)/Firefox users, please press Ctrl + (+) enlarge / (-)reduce to change the font size.

4. How do I apply for a designated employment insurance account? What documents do I need to prepare?

Insured persons should first apply for a designated account at the Bureau of Labor Insurance. After accepting the application form, the Bureau will issue a proof document (approval letter) to the insured person, who shall then apply for a designated employment insurance account at any branches of Chunghwa Post or the Land Bank of Taiwan with the following documents: the approval letter, personal ID card, a second proof of identity containing your profile photo, and a seal.
Last Update:2021-06-24