Your browser does not support JavaScript. Please open your JavaScript console if the webpage does not function normally
Please press Ctrl + P to print
For IE6 users, please press ALT + V → X → (G) Largest (L) Large (M) Medium (S) Small (A) Smallest to choose the font size.
For IE7(above)/Firefox users, please press Ctrl + (+) enlarge / (-)reduce to change the font size.

17. Can I apply for unpaid parental leave allowances if I have adopted children or children born out of wedlock?

Yes, you can. You can apply for unpaid parental leave allowances if your adopted children have underwent adoption registration and factual proof that you are raising your adopted children. However, for children born out of wedlock who have not undergone adoption registration, you may not apply for unpaid parental leave allowances.

Last Update:2019-10-21