Your browser does not support JavaScript. Please open your JavaScript console if the webpage does not function normally
Please press Ctrl + P to print
For IE6 users, please press ALT + V → X → (G) Largest (L) Large (M) Medium (S) Small (A) Smallest to choose the font size.
For IE7(above)/Firefox users, please press Ctrl + (+) enlarge / (-)reduce to change the font size.

21. How do I apply for the governmental reinstatement care assistance after my unpaid parental leave?

If an employee requires care assistance after completing one's unpaid parental leave, the employee may tick the option "I agree to accept care assistance from local labor administrative competent authorities after my parental leave expires" when completing the "Unpaid Parental Leave Allowance Application form and Payment Receipt." The Workforce Development Agency, Ministry of Labor and various local competent authorities will provide assistance actively.

Last Update:2016-02-24