Your browser does not support JavaScript. Please open your JavaScript console if the webpage does not function normally
Please press Ctrl + P to print
For IE6 users, please press ALT + V → X → (G) Largest (L) Large (M) Medium (S) Small (A) Smallest to choose the font size.
For IE7(above)/Firefox users, please press Ctrl + (+) enlarge / (-)reduce to change the font size.

3. My employer told me that our company has only three employees, does not need to provide labor insurance, and therefore the company does not have to contribute to my labor pension. Is this true?

No, this is not true. As long as you are a laborer applicable to the Labor Standards Act( Taiwanese citizens; foreign spouses; spouses from mainland, Hong Kong, or Macau; and permanent resident foreigners), the labor pension system applies to you. Your employer must contribute labor pension for you irrespective of whether you joined the labor insurance with the company. We recommend asking your employer to complete the Labor Pension Contribution Application Form as soon as possible and submitting it to the Bureau of Labor Insurance. This form can be downloaded from the Bureau's official website (, or collected from the Bureau's headquarter or local offices. If you have any more questions related to the labor pension, your employer can call 02-23961266 ext. 5088 for inquiries.

Last Update:2019-08-06