Your browser does not support JavaScript. Please open your JavaScript console if the webpage does not function normally
Please press Ctrl + P to print
For IE6 users, please press ALT + V → X → (G) Largest (L) Large (M) Medium (S) Small (A) Smallest to choose the font size.
For IE7(above)/Firefox users, please press Ctrl + (+) enlarge / (-)reduce to change the font size.

6. When receiving vocational training living allowances, if the insured person engages in part-time work, can he or she continue to apply for vocational training living allowances?

No. If a person insured under Employment Insurance leaves employment involuntarily and is arranged by a public employment service agency to participate in a full-time vocational training program, but he or she is able to find employment elsewhere, then taking into consideration the principle of appropriate social insurance protection and the purpose of legislating vocational training living allowances, the conclusion is that the insured person may not continue to apply for vocational training living allowances.

Last Update:2016-02-23