Your browser does not support JavaScript. Please open your JavaScript console if the webpage does not function normally
Please press Ctrl + P to print
For IE6 users, please press ALT + V → X → (G) Largest (L) Large (M) Medium (S) Small (A) Smallest to choose the font size.
For IE7(above)/Firefox users, please press Ctrl + (+) enlarge / (-)reduce to change the font size.

47.How does an employee claim compensation for damage to his/her rights and interests as a result of his/her employer failing to take out labor (employment) insurance for him/her or to provide the truthful insurance salary of the employee to the Bureau of Labor Insurance?

As claims for compensation are governed by the chapter of the civil law dealing with tort, such claims should be filed in accordance with the relevant provisions of the civil law. Therefore, the employee in question should first raise his/her concerns with the employer. In the case of a disagreement, the employee is advised to apply for mediation to the supervisory authority of the government of the county (city) in which the employer is located. If the mediation fails, the employee may file for damages with a court of law pursuant to Article 184 of the civil law.

Last Update:2022-12-30