Your browser does not support JavaScript. Please open your JavaScript console if the webpage does not function normally
Please press Ctrl + P to print
For IE6 users, please press ALT + V → X → (G) Largest (L) Large (M) Medium (S) Small (A) Smallest to choose the font size.
For IE7(above)/Firefox users, please press Ctrl + (+) enlarge / (-)reduce to change the font size.

6. How do occupational workers (fishermen) who are also employed by registered business units apply for labor occupational accident insurance?

The occupational union (fishermen’s association) and business unit shall simultaneously apply for insurance. If the insured of the occupational union or fishermen’s association is also employed by a business unit that has registered as a company, factory, or civil society, in addition to such occupational union or fishermen’s association, the employer shall also apply for labor occupational accident insurance for insured in order to enjoy comprehensive insurance coverage.

Last Update:2022-09-13