Your browser does not support JavaScript. Please open your JavaScript console if the webpage does not function normally
Please press Ctrl + P to print
For IE6 users, please press ALT + V → X → (G) Largest (L) Large (M) Medium (S) Small (A) Smallest to choose the font size.
For IE7(above)/Firefox users, please press Ctrl + (+) enlarge / (-)reduce to change the font size.

5. If an insured person receives treatment for an occupational injury or sickness at a non-National Health Insurance Program contracted medical institution, how can he/she apply for reimbursement for the medical expenses?

In the event that an insured person is sent to a non-National Health Insurance program contracted institution for medical treatment due to emergency, the insured unit may file a medical expenses reimbursement form for the insured person to the Bureau of Labor Insurance for reimbursements within 6 months (5 years for those with special reasons) after the day of Emergency or outpatient treatment or when leaving the hospital.
Last Update:2022-09-13