Your browser does not support JavaScript. Please open your JavaScript console if the webpage does not function normally
Please press Ctrl + P to print
For IE6 users, please press ALT + V → X → (G) Largest (L) Large (M) Medium (S) Small (A) Smallest to choose the font size.
For IE7(above)/Firefox users, please press Ctrl + (+) enlarge / (-)reduce to change the font size.

1. Except participating in Labor Insurance, could foreign workers also enroll in Employment Insurance?

The amendments to Employment Insurance Act has been promulgated and enforced on May 1, 2009, the targets applicable to Employment Insurance Act are this country’s national who are more than 15 years old and under 65 years of age and foreigners, mainland China people, and Hong Kong or Macau people who are married with the nationals who have household registration within the territory of the Republic of China and are allowed to reside in Taiwan area legally. All the other foreign workers are not allowed to participate and enroll in Employment Insurance.

Last Update:2021-09-07