Your browser does not support JavaScript. Please open your JavaScript console if the webpage does not function normally
Please press Ctrl + P to print
For IE6 users, please press ALT + V → X → (G) Largest (L) Large (M) Medium (S) Small (A) Smallest to choose the font size.
For IE7(above)/Firefox users, please press Ctrl + (+) enlarge / (-)reduce to change the font size.

52. For foreign servants and caretakers hired by natural person employers, how could they enroll in Labor Insurance?

Foreign servants and caretakers hired by natural person employers are allowed to use their employers’ name as insured units to enroll in labor insurance. Please fill in Insurance Enrollment Application Form and Insurance Enrollment Data Sheet and enclose the copy of the front and back sides of the natural person employers’ National Identification Card and the approval documents for the hiring of foreign servants and caretakers (including Approval Letter for hiring and the Name List for foreigners hired) and then mail the documents to the Bureau of Labor Insurance to conduct the insurance enrollment procedure.

Last Update:2022-09-13