Your browser does not support JavaScript. Please open your JavaScript console if the webpage does not function normally
Please press Ctrl + P to print
For IE6 users, please press ALT + V → X → (G) Largest (L) Large (M) Medium (S) Small (A) Smallest to choose the font size.
For IE7(above)/Firefox users, please press Ctrl + (+) enlarge / (-)reduce to change the font size.

61. What to do when the basic information for the foreign labor is modified or in error?

In the event that there are modifications or errors in the insured foreign labor’s name, date of birth and passport number (or residence permit number), the insured units shall fill out the application forms for change in items of the insured persons and submit the photocopy of the passport or other related documents to the Bureau of Labor Insurance for processing the modifications according to Article 24 of the Enforcement Rules of the Labor Insurance Act (if it is residence permit which has the error, the insured units should enclose the photocopy of the residence permit, if the foreign labor’s enrollment in labor insurance coverage is using a Chinese name, the above documents should be noted with the Chinese name).

Last Update:2022-09-13