Your browser does not support JavaScript. Please open your JavaScript console if the webpage does not function normally
Please press Ctrl + P to print
For IE6 users, please press ALT + V → X → (G) Largest (L) Large (M) Medium (S) Small (A) Smallest to choose the font size.
For IE7(above)/Firefox users, please press Ctrl + (+) enlarge / (-)reduce to change the font size.

5. How should the personal voluntary pension contribution be paid?

For the personal voluntary pension contribution, it should be collected by the employer or deduct from the worker’s salary and the collectible unit should then pay the voluntary contribution and the mandatory contribution by the employer together to the Bureau of Labor Insurance. The Bureau of Labor Insurance will then issue and mail two payment slips separately for the voluntary and mandatory contributions parts to the business unit for informing the payments.

Last Update:2019-08-06