Your browser does not support JavaScript. Please open your JavaScript console if the webpage does not function normally
Please press Ctrl + P to print
For IE6 users, please press ALT + V → X → (G) Largest (L) Large (M) Medium (S) Small (A) Smallest to choose the font size.
For IE7(above)/Firefox users, please press Ctrl + (+) enlarge / (-)reduce to change the font size.

6. My pension settled under the old pension system has been transferred to the Bureau of Labor Insurance. Can my working seniority be jointly calculated? If only half of my pension settlement was transferred, can my working seniority be jointly calculated and halved? When can I claim monthly pension?

If you transfer the full amount of your pension settlement under the old pension system to the individual account under the new labor pension system, the "old" working seniority can be consolidated with the "new" working seniority. However, if only half of your pension settlement is transferred to the individual account, the "old" seniority cannot be jointly calculated. Laborers at the age of 60 years whose working seniority (new with old) is 15 years or more can claim labor pension monthly.

Last Update:2019-08-06