Your browser does not support JavaScript. Please open your JavaScript console if the webpage does not function normally
Please press Ctrl + P to print
For IE6 users, please press ALT + V → X → (G) Largest (L) Large (M) Medium (S) Small (A) Smallest to choose the font size.
For IE7(above)/Firefox users, please press Ctrl + (+) enlarge / (-)reduce to change the font size.

3. How to apply for Labor Protection Card? What banks should I contact? Should I pay any fee for it? Can I apply for multiple Labor Protection Cards? If the Labor Protection Card is lost accidentally, how to handle it?

  1. You may bring the original copy of National Identification Card and other ID with your picture which can verify identity (such as Driver’s License, Passport, National Health IC Card) and file an application to the banks authorized by the Bureau of Labor Insurance (Taiwan Land Bank, E.SUN Bank, Taipei Fubon Bank, Taishin International Bank and First Bank). In order to comply with the regulations of the Personal Information Protection Act, except filling out the application for a bank card or credit card, you should agree the Bureau of Labor Insurance to release the transaction data of your individual pension account to the banks. The Card will be issued after the application has passed the examinations of the bank and the Bureau of Labor Insurance. You do not need to pay any fee for applying for Labor Protection Card.
  2. From April 1, 2013, the restriction of application for duplicate Labor Protection Card has been cancelled. So you may apply for the Labor Protection Card from Land Bank, E.Sun Bank , Taipei Fubon Bank, Taishin International Bank or First Bank simultaneously.
  3. If the Labor Protection Card is lost, you should immediately report the loss and apply for reissue to the issuing bank, the fees will be charged according to the relevant provisions of additional financial functions.
Last Update:2019-08-06