Your browser does not support JavaScript. Please open your JavaScript console if the webpage does not function normally
Please press Ctrl + P to print
For IE6 users, please press ALT + V → X → (G) Largest (L) Large (M) Medium (S) Small (A) Smallest to choose the font size.
For IE7(above)/Firefox users, please press Ctrl + (+) enlarge / (-)reduce to change the font size.

8. After an insured person resigns from one's job and participates in employment insurance with the occupational union, can he/she apply for vocational training living allowances?

No, they may not. The fact that the insured person is insured under the occupational union means that he/she is employed (i.e., having a labor identity) and therefore may not apply for vocational training living allowances.

Last Update:2019-10-21