Your browser does not support JavaScript. Please open your JavaScript console if the webpage does not function normally
Please press Ctrl + P to print
For IE6 users, please press ALT + V → X → (G) Largest (L) Large (M) Medium (S) Small (A) Smallest to choose the font size.
For IE7(above)/Firefox users, please press Ctrl + (+) enlarge / (-)reduce to change the font size.

20. How should the payment be made if an insured person belonging to a labor union or fishermen’s association receives a collection notice from the Bureau of Labor Insurance?

The premium should be paid directly to the labor union or fishermen’s association monthly, which will then submit the collected premium to the Bureau of Labor Insurance. Therefore, an insured person must make the overdue payment (premiums and/or overdue fines) at the labor union or fishermen's association to which he or she belongs and request a receipt to ensure the future labor insurance benefits.

Last Update:2021-09-08