Your browser does not support JavaScript. Please open your JavaScript console if the webpage does not function normally
Please press Ctrl + P to print
For IE6 users, please press ALT + V → X → (G) Largest (L) Large (M) Medium (S) Small (A) Smallest to choose the font size.
For IE7(above)/Firefox users, please press Ctrl + (+) enlarge / (-)reduce to change the font size.

7. Company A and Company B are both enrolled in labor insurance each with its own distinct insurance number. Both companies merge, forming a new company. How should it apply for labor insurance enrollment?

When the two companies emerge into a new company, it can enroll in labor insurance via the following methods:

  1. Withdraw both company employees' insurance and the new merged company shall insure them again.
  2. Keep Company A's (or B's) insurance number, register with the Bureau of Labor Insurance regarding changes to the name of the insured unit to the name of the merged company, then withdraw Company B's (or A's) employees' insurance, and transfer their insurance to Company A (or B).
Last Update:2021-09-07