Your browser does not support JavaScript. Please open your JavaScript console if the webpage does not function normally
Please press Ctrl + P to print
For IE6 users, please press ALT + V → X → (G) Largest (L) Large (M) Medium (S) Small (A) Smallest to choose the font size.
For IE7(above)/Firefox users, please press Ctrl + (+) enlarge / (-)reduce to change the font size.

29. How do you proceed with changing the name, birth dates, or National ID number of an insured person?

Please complete the application forms for change in items of the insured persons and attach it with a copy (front and back) of the insured persons' national ID card or transcript of the household registration (foreigners please enclose a copy of your passport or residency permit), before sending it to the Bureau of Labor Insurance for processing.

Last Update:2021-09-29