Your browser does not support JavaScript. Please open your JavaScript console if the webpage does not function normally
Please press Ctrl + P to print
For IE6 users, please press ALT + V → X → (G) Largest (L) Large (M) Medium (S) Small (A) Smallest to choose the font size.
For IE7(above)/Firefox users, please press Ctrl + (+) enlarge / (-)reduce to change the font size.

1. How can an insured person receive treatment when suffering from an occupational injury or sickness?

When the insured suffers an occupational injury or disease requiring outpatient or hospitalization during the effective period of the insurance coverage, he/she shall submit the "Occupational Injury and Disease Outpatient Form" or "Occupational Injury and Disease Hospitalization Application Form" filled by the insured unit, together with the National Health Insurance Card and National ID Card or other supporting documents to apply to the NHI hospital or clinic for diagnosis and treatment without paying the partial out-of-pocket medical expenses stipulated by the National Health Insurance Act and may enjoy the subsidy for hospital meals for occupational injuries and diseases of 30 days.
Last Update:2022-09-13