Your browser does not support JavaScript. Please open your JavaScript console if the webpage does not function normally
Please press Ctrl + P to print
For IE6 users, please press ALT + V → X → (G) Largest (L) Large (M) Medium (S) Small (A) Smallest to choose the font size.
For IE7(above)/Firefox users, please press Ctrl + (+) enlarge / (-)reduce to change the font size.

16. How do I participate in labor insurance if I work at a company in China (overseas)?

The areas applicable to the Labor Insurance Act including the Tai-Min region (including Taiwan province, Taipei City, Kaohsiung City, and Kinmen and Matsu islands of the Fujian Province). Therefore, according to regulations, labors employed by firms in China or overseas may not participate in labor insurance.

Last Update:2021-09-23