Your browser does not support JavaScript. Please open your JavaScript console if the webpage does not function normally
Please press Ctrl + P to print
For IE6 users, please press ALT + V → X → (G) Largest (L) Large (M) Medium (S) Small (A) Smallest to choose the font size.
For IE7(above)/Firefox users, please press Ctrl + (+) enlarge / (-)reduce to change the font size.

28. I have already claimed my old-age benefits for labor insurance. If I work again, can I participate in the insurance again?

For insured persons who have claimed their old-age benefits for labor insurance or have claimed other social insurance old-age benefits at age 65 or over, if they engage in work again, their respective insured unit may enroll them in occupational accident insurance by submitting the completed "Occupational Accident Insurance Enrollment Data Sheet" to the Bureau to conduct the enrollment procedure.

Last Update:2021-09-29